Pre-Paid Funeral Plans
Request a Golden Charter brochure
Consideration for others is the most common reason for taking out a funeral plan and peace of mind is the most common benefit.
With a Funeral Plan from Chelsea Funeral Directors you guarantee to pay no more for our services and you get the chance to personalise the arrangements to reflect your wishes.
All our plans are held in trust with Golden Charter, the UK’s largest independent funeral plan provider.
The cost of funerals is rising every year and has nearly doubled over the last 8 years. If this sort of increase continues then investing in your funeral today, we believe will be a very valuable decision.
Chelsea Funeral Directors are proud to be the longest established family owned and run Funeral Directors in the Chelsea, Westminster and Fulham area.
We Cater for all requirements, arranging the details of the funeral, from the practical elements, such as coffin, hearse, limousines to the church or crematorium, along with obituary notices, flowers, reception, catering, service sheets, music requirements and any other requests that make the funeral the personal tribute that it deserves to be.
From £3,585.00 – The Independent Simple Way Plan
- This plan covers essentials only, no viewing, limited personalisation options
- The hearse will go direct to the crematorium or cemetery, no further vehicles
- Office hours service only
From £3,889.00 – The Independent Traditional Way Plan
- A more comprehensive plan and the most popular, personalised options available
- Hearse plus one limousine leaving from family home
- Full viewing facilities
From £4,540.00 – The Independent Exclusive Way Plan
- The most comprehensive plan, full personalised options available
- Hearse plus two limousines leaving from family home, listing of floral tributes
- Full viewing facilities and service out of office hours
For more information
If you are interested in one of our Funeral Plans and would like more information, please get in touch via the contact page or call us to request a Golden Charter brochure on 020 7352 0008.